During our trip from Peking to Paris in 2007, we had quite a few problems with the Model T. To prevent this during the worldtour, we have made various modifications to the Model T.
Below is a selection of these changes:
– hydraulic brakes and double bearing on the rear axle
– shock absorbers
– reinforcement chassis and extra gearbox
– pressure lubrication on crankshaft and connecting rods
– interchangeable bearing shells
– pressure lubrication on crankshaft main bearings
– Model A Ford crankshaft with modified connecting rods
– oil lines for pressure lubrication
– extra large petrol tanks.